Breast & Full Body Thermography Portsmouth, NH
Breast Thermography screenings are a 15-minute procedure that scans & images the breasts to aid in the early detection of breast cancer.
Thermography works by detecting infrared heat patterns emitted by the human body and translating it into a digital image that is then interpreted. There is no radiation, it is painless, very accurate (90%), FDA approved, and affordable!
The benefit of DITI testing is that it offers the opportunity of earlier detection of breast disease than has been possible through breast self-examination, doctor examination or mammography alone.
Thermography - The Facts:
- An abnormal thermogram is 10 times more significant as a future risk indicator for breast cancer than a first order family history of the disease.
- Breast thermography has an average sensitivity and specificity of 90%.
- A persistent abnormal thermogram caries with it a 22x higher risk of future breast cancer.
- An abnormal infrared image is the single most important marker of high risk for developing breast cancer.
- Breast thermography has the ability to detect the first signs that a cancer may be forming up to 10 years before any other procedure can detect it.
- Extensive clinical trials have shown that breast thermography significantly augments the long-term survival rates of its recipients by as much as 61%.
- When used as part of a multimodal approach (clinical examination + mammography + thermography) 95% of early stage cancers will be detected.
Thermography is an effective means to help in the diagnosis & monitoring of:
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
- Benign Breast Tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Mastitis
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Monitoring Breast Cancer Treatment
Painless. Non-invasive. No Radiation. Affordable. FDA-Approved.
Full Body Thermography
Take a 30 minute non-invasive procedure, able to visualize pain & pathology all over the body.
Full body thermography helps in diagnosing:
- Thyroid Problems
- Breast Cancer Risk
- Neck And Back Problems
- Metabolic Disorders (diabetes, kidney, liver)
- Nervous System Disorders
- Pain Syndromes
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Stroke Risk & Heart Disease
- TMJ Conditions
- Vascular Disorders
- General Inflammation
- Gall Bladder Problems and more
Request Your Consultation Today!
To schedule your complimentary 15-minute phone consultation, please fill out the form below or call (603) 610-8882 today!